Top 10 Things You Must Do while Camping IN SYLVAN BEACH/ONEIDA LAKE
1. Get on the Lake/canal/Fish Creek rent a boat or use your own. CAMPING!
2. Sylvan Beach, walk stop have lunch, antique, ice cream with your sweetie!!! or all the family.
3. The screamer Thrilling Jet Boat Ride, Sylvan Beach Amusement Park, nostalgic amusement park.
4. Visit one of 2 sandy beaches, Sylvan Beach, or Verona Beach State Park.
5. Try your luck @ on of the Casinos, Turning Stone, or Vernon Downs harness Racing track.
6. Antiquing, Weedens Mini Mall, A&A Treasures, Trader Joe's (A MUST), or if your adventurous neighboring areas.
7. Visit Historic Sites, Fort Stanwix, Erie Canal Village, Locks (many of them), Sylvan Beach, Oriskany Battle Field.
8. Free Music and country Night at the Sylvan Beach Gazebo.
9. Visit Chitinago Falls, Land of OZ where the wizard of oz was written, Salmon River Falls.
10. Sunset, on oneida Lake on the water where it seams like an endless lake.